UHV-V: Human Values in Various Philosophies (Darshans) and Schools of Thought
- To help students understand the basic principles of Madhyasth Darshan.
- To help students understand the existential realities including the human existence through Madhyasth Darshan.
- To help them to see the participation of human beings in the nature/ existential realities (i.e., human values) and therefore the human conduct through this understanding
- To help students apply this understanding to make their living better at different levels- individual, family, society and nature
- To facilitate the students in applying this understanding in their profession and lead an ethical life
On completion of this course, the students will be able to
- 1. Understand the basic concepts of Madhyasth Darshan
- 2. Understand the human being, the needs and activities of human being through Madhyasth Darshan
- 3. Understand the whole existence
- 4. Understand the role of human being in the entire existence, thus getting clarity about values at all levels of living and human conduct
- 5. Understand the foundation of human society and human tradition
UHV V Complete playlist